Consilium RPG group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Bio - Jack (Cody Gunn)

Go down

Character Bio - Jack (Cody Gunn) Empty Character Bio - Jack (Cody Gunn)

Post  Nattfodd Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:09 am

This is only temporary. I'll be gone soon.

Background
Cody never had it easy, but everything worked out for him. After his 15th birthday, he decided to leave his parents house in Ireland and see the world. The gave him a little money, and he never looked back. He managed to scrape by without doing a days honest work, and fate found him boarding a flight to the states. As the plane took off, he felt a pang of regret, for he knew he would never see Ireland again. On reaching New York, he began drifting immediately. His small reserve of money had run out, and Cody was living on the streets. That all began to change rapidly, when one day he turned a corner, and instead of the grimy alleyway he expected to see, Cody saw ahead a beautiful tower at the end of the road. He approached, and saw things so beautiful his mind struggled to contain it.

A few years later, in Boston, Cody got into a card game with several of the local mages. The game stretched on for 36 hours, during which all the players steadily dropped out except for Cody, and An immensely powerful mage, Sysyphus. Sysyphus had ran out of money, and wanted to take home some of the stack perched in front of Cody. He threw in against Cody's hand, a beautiful glimmering stone. His Soul Stone. Not daring to cheat with magic, due to the calibre of the other mages, Cody closed his eyes, and trusted destiny to see him through. He won the hand, and Sysyphus announced that he would bestow on Cody, 3 favors of Cody's choosing, after which he must give the stone back. Cody accepted. He left the room and headed back out into Boston. 2 Days later, Cody's luck appeared to be running out. He had spent almost all of the money he won in the card game, and was considering using one of his favors for a place to stay. That idea was quickly discarded, when he met an Italian chap, in an expensive suit. The man introduced himself as Tyrrhenus. The two quickly made friends, and Cody agreed to join a Cabal with Tyrrhenus and his friends and stick around for a while, At least until he had used his favors.
Nattfodd
Nattfodd
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jack (Cody Gunn)
Concept: Pawn Of Fate
Full Sheet Link: http://tinyurl.com/bxn9tpz

Back to top Go down

Character Bio - Jack (Cody Gunn) Empty Re: Character Bio - Jack (Cody Gunn)

Post  Nattfodd Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:16 am

Gazing Into You - An excerpt from the diary of Jack the tramp
I took the shadow name of Jack, which seemed to fit right in. After all, who has seen Jack o the lantern? Tyr introduced me to his cabal mates, who seem a right laugh. Most of them are Irish too. Not real irish mind, fake fuckin' bawwwston irish. Gets my tits right up in a way. Anyhow, where was i. Yeah, 2 of the guys are nowhere to be seen. Morrigan mentioned something about aids, i'm not sure if she was joking but it's fine by me either way. But i'm jumpin ahead of meself again. Morrigan, that's this gothic chick, kinda dirty, always wears bright colours. She's kinda an anti goth. Me, Tyr, and this Morrigan chick (who formed the cabal), set ourselves up pretty sweet at her beach house. They we're kind to me, so i was polite back, in me own way. Set me up with a room, she even offered to buy me clothes. Not that i'd ever except mind. So things were pretty smooth sailing until someone mentions the beach house was built near a hallow. Great thing about that, is we can get magic from it. Bad side, these evil spirit things made a bee line for it. They looked just like us, and seemed made entirely of our worst vices. they tried to possess us or some shit, so i showed my vice a bit of irish lovin...by which i mean i busted a chair across it's face. After that they scarpered quick, leaving us with the job of cleaning the floor (which of course i refused! we had a woman in the house afterall) Some dodgey dealing went down, and we went to meet one of Tyr's family members down by the docks. Morrigan picked up some spare ammo, and we went in search of the bell end that had done this too us. i jump in the front seat, and do some derren brown shit with the blind fold driving. 25 brown pants moments later we'd made our way to Adam's house. That's when shit got weird.

Last edited by Nattfodd on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Nattfodd
Nattfodd
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nattfodd Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:16 am

Copy driving angry from jack's perspective here
Nattfodd
Nattfodd
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nattfodd Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 am

copy event's from a nest of vipers from jack's perspective here
Nattfodd
Nattfodd
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nattfodd Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:18 am

copy event's from sirens song from jacks perspective here
Nattfodd
Nattfodd
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down